Our Foundation may only accept grant applications from authorized and current 501(c)3 Corporations.
Grant requests may be received at any time but all grant requests must be received by our administrator no later than midnight EST (11:00 CST), September 30th of the year in which your organization wishes to receive the grant. If you are chosen to receive a grant by our Foundation you will be notified no later than November 30th and your organization will receive payment of our grant no later than February 15th of the following year.
Information needed to complete the grant request:
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Website URL
- Primary and Secondary Contact Information
- Organizational Background Information - history, mission, and goals of your organization, last year's major accomplishments, major goals for next year
- Project/Program Information - grant purpose, requested amount
- Project/Program Details - need, objectives, how funding will achieve objectives, determination of the success of objectives, implementation plan, and timetable for completion
- Financial Information - current year's operating budget, the total budget for program/project
- Additional Information as PDF attachments - prior year's financial statement, most recent IRS Form 990, full project budget
Universities, colleges, and educational organizations seeking grant requests for scholarships will need to contact Foundation Source, Michelle Brunone 203-292-7264, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in completing your application.
By entering the button below, you will complete our application using our Administrator's website, Foundation Source.